For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the ‘data controller’ (as defined in the Act) of your Data is Vaultex UK Limited (company number 06356813) of 21 Garlick Hill, London EC4V 2AU.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the last updated date above.
Information we may collect from you
When you visit, register or use any services on the Site, we may collect and process the following Data about you:
- Data you give us. You may give us Data about you by filling in forms (including our ‘Contact Us’ form) on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The Data you give us may include your name, e-mail address,company name and phone number.
- Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following Data:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Data we receive from other sources. We may receive Data about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, our shareholders Barclays Bank Plc and HSBC Bank Plc, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, companies or individuals responsible for the maintenance of this Site and other companies and individuals which perform services on our behalf) and may receive information about you from them.
What we do with the Data we gather
We may use your Data in the following ways:
- Data you give to us. We will use this Data:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to collect, update, review and otherwise process any application for employment you submit to us;
- to deal with any queries raised via our ‘Contact Us’ form and any other enquiries you make to us; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information and Data we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to collect, update, review and otherwise process any application for employment you provide to any agency or third party which is submitted to us;
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- Information and Data we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where we store your Data
|Name of cookie||Function|
|__utma||Used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmc||Determines whether the user is in a new session/visit.|
|__utmz||Stores information explaining how the user reached the site.|
|__utmb||Determines new sessions/visits to the Site.|
|vaultex-accept-cookies||Records whether a user has seen our cookie notice banner and stops the banner from reappearing on each page/session.|
Specifically, we use a third party analytics service provider to analyse how users use the Site. Our third party analytics provider uses this information to provide us with anonymised statistical data about Site usage and internet usage. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The Site also contains third party cookies, which are used to enable particular areas of the Site managed by third parties to properly work and to improve the functionality/performance of such areas. We do not have access to or control over cookies or other features which are used by such third parties.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and embed content from the websites of third parties, including our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates and in relation to the mappping function available through the Site. A link or ‘frame’ does not represent any recommendation or endorsement by us and does not mean that we have an association with the linked website, If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Accept as set out above, we will not sell, distribute or lease your Data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by contacting our Head of Communications at email@example.com. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any Data we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible at 21 Garlick Hill, London EC4V 2AU or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.