Role: Graduate Associate Consultant
Reporting to: Working with the Consulting and Operations Teams
Full/ Part time: Full time (35 hours)
Location: Garlick Hill
To be a key part of our Support team, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with great attention to detail. Successful applicants for the Graduate Associate Consultant role will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, a generous company pension, Group Life Assurance and many other additional benefits. We like to look after our people and are an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate Associate Consultant:-
- The Associate will support the consulting business in delivering projects, business development activity marketing, thought leadership and proposition development.
- The associate will provide analysis of industry and customer data as required and will be expected to lead their own smaller, client facing engagements.
- In addition the associate will be required to support the development of methodologies and solutions that can be used across engagements.
- The associate will gain significant exposure to senior management and executives through support in the development of presentations, proposals and industry thought leadership.
- The associate will also be required to report on the Consulting function’s performance, sales, margin, pipeline, and knowledge management.
- They will be given support from senior and experienced managers and will, in time, build their own strong relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers to play a clear role in the success of the consulting practice.
Essential skills/experience of the Graduate Associate Consultant:-
- Marketing – Assists in the marketing of Vaultex Consultancy, writing white papers, producing conference presentations, and contributing to innovative ways of changing cash and payments management.
- Sales – Assist the Head of Consulting in the pipeline management and conversion of opportunities, expected to attend and present at first line sales meetings.
- Project Delivery – to manage the delivery of client projects including the project coordination of any partners of part of these projects. Assists in the liaison and coordination of relevant internal SMEs and solutions. Manages the production of client deliverables to their timeliness, including day to day management of analysts. Works to ensure ongoing commercial viability of reduced risk on projects.
- Industry insight – Carry out market, competitor and industry research to support consulting activity.
- Consultancy internal development – Support the internal development and delivery of project solutions and methodologies based on client demand. Manages internal knowledge and dissemination of industry and project gained knowledge, and production of case studies.
In addition to these skills the following attributes are required.
- University Graduate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of marketing and business promotion within a Business to Business context.
- Able to proactively identify opportunities to improve the way the team works
- Strong team player with a flexible working attitude
- Able to liaise effectively and build working relationships with individuals at all levels, both internal and external.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to shape client requirements and produce solutions with the client.
- Self-motivated, customer focused.
- Able to plan and organise workload, completing tasks to deadlines by managing own time and workload under own initiative.
- Competent with core IT packages e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and resourceful with an attention to detail.
To apply for the Graduate Associate Consultant opening please send your CV to email@example.com
Vaultex UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps) and complete a Criminal Records background check and Credit.