Role: Admin Processor
Reporting to: Supervisor
Full/ Part time: Full Time – Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00 (Fixed Term Contract 6 months)
Location: Birmingham Coin
Date Posted: 21/11/2017
To be a key part of our team at Birmingham Coin, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with great attention to detail. Successful applicants for the Admin Processor role will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including 21 days holiday, a generous company pension, Group Life Assurance and many other additional benefits. We like to look after our people and are an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Admin Processor:-
- Compliance with Coin System processing procedures.
- Ensure that all systems and spreadsheets within role responsibility are completed timely and accurately.
- Accurately plan to ensure that work is processed accurately and in accordance with deadlines.
- All accounts are up to date with queries/differences and issues escalated within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all mandatory VOLT training is complete and up to date.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Other daily duties as delegated by Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
Essential skills/experience of the Admin Processor:-
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic IT Skills
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good organisational and time management skills
To apply for the Admin Processor opening please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.